With Back to School right around the corner, I wanted to share with you some fun magnet blocks that you can make... fun for everyday, to hold up school work, photos or to make as gifts!
They are simply cut from a long board of trim measuring 3 in. wide and are perfect to use on a magnet board or fridge.
1. Cut your blocks 2 in. tall. They should already be 3 in. wide.
2. Glue a Magnet to back of each block.
3. Paint your blocks a color of your choice...
4. Cut Stencils out of contact paper on a Silhouette Cameo or purchase already made stencils and place stencils on the blocks... ****Note, you could also use vinyl and so many fun scrapbook stickers etc.
5. Paint colors of your choice to fill in the stencils...
Remove your stencil and your magnet blocks are complete!
With Much Love & Gratitude,